Al-Ghazali Islamic Secondary School or Al-Ghazali Academy (SMIG) was established in 2019. The purpose of the establishment of Al-Ghazali Academy is to build a new generation that will bring benefits to the religion and the country by relying on:
- Tauhid Love to Allah and His Messenger.
- Noble manners.
- Intelligence in academia and skills.
- Combining elements of tradition (madrasah) and modern (school).
At the beginning of the establishment, the academy only took students between the ages of 13-15 years old. Along with the addition of teachers, the academy is adding students aged 16-17 years starting in 2021. The SMIG module aims to Provide an education that combines traditional and modern elements.
Al-Ghazali Islamic Secondary School desperately needs your contribution.
How Will Your Donations Contribution Be Used?
In an effort towards that, we are working hard to raise funds to cover monthly operating and management costs.
The details are as follows
- Rental of hostels and buildings – Hostels and buildings are located in rented shop lots since the beginning of the establishment.
- Salaries – Payment of salaries and wages for teaching staff and staff.
- Food and beverages – The cost of purchasing food and beverages daily and certain occasions.
- Utilities – Utility costs such as electricity bills and water bills each month.
Why Is Your Donation Most Needed?
The school is facing financial problems because it has been expecting help and contributions from NGOs. Due to COVID-19, many parents face financial problems and the loss of their source of income makes their children’s monthly school fees unaffordable.
The school tries to raise funds by making small-scale sales programs but it is not enough to cover operating and management costs each month.
It is very unfortunate for the school and the children if this situation continues which causes us to not be able to pay hostel and building rent, salaries of teachers and staff and have to close the school if the situation is really compelling 😭
The required fund is RM34,000 EACH MONTH(about USD 8,100/SGD 11,000).
Details of the costs involved are as follows
- Hostel and building rental – RM7,000.
- Salary of teaching staff and management staff – RM17,000.
- Food and beverages – RM8,000.
- Utilities – RM2,000.
We are very grateful for your generosity; in helping us with this development. Your sincere contribution is too meaningful for Al-Ghazali Islamic Secondary School and its community 🙏
Only Allah is worthy to grant the highest paradise Al-Firdaus and His pleasure on you.
Al-Baqarah-261: The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.